- Checked OBD 2 for completed smog monitors & inspected emissions system. After completion, performed California state smog check.
- + Perform Vehicle Inspection + Drain Engine Oil & Remove Oil Filter + Refill With Fully Synthetic Motor Oil + Replace Oil Filter + Test, Check, & Correct Coolant & Brake Fluid Levels + Correct Windshield Washer Fluid Level + Check & Correct Power Steering Fluid Level (most cars) + Check For Leaks At Engine, Cooling, Transmission, & Differential Systems + Set & Correct Tire Pressure + Inspect Brake Pads & Rotor Condition + Check Hydraulic Brake Lines For Wear Issues + Check Suspension & Tire Components + Complete Vehicle Road Test & Check For Drivability Issues + Reset Vehicle Service Indicator
- Front tires 30 PSI, Rear Tires 30 PSI
- Contacted, advised customer & authorized repairs on 11/13/2023 @ 4:39. Removed engine cover & disconnected electrical harness to ignition coils to remove coils from engine. Removed all 4 spark plugs, installed replacement spark plugs verifying correct gap & torque. Reassembled, vehicle ready for transmission service.
- Contacted, advised customer & authorized repairs on 11/13/2023 @ 4:39. Drained transmission fluid. Added new fluid & rechecked fill level while vehicle operating.
- Contacted, advised customer & authorized repairs on 11/13/2023 @ 4:39. Completed flush of braking system & renewed with new fluid.
Rich H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/15/2023