CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-21T22:02:42+00:002011 Mercedes-Benz ML350 CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-21T22:02:42+00:00
- Verified complaint, found hose assembly broken. Removed old hose assembly, replaced hose assembly with new unit & reassembled, working as designed now.
- Replaced light bulb with new unit.
- Removed front wheels, removed brake calipers from steering knuckle & removed brake rotors from wheel hub. Cleaned off hub surface & reassembled with new brake pads & rotors. Road tested & performed brake bedding procedure, vehicle operating as designed.
- Advised customer & authorized repair. Cleaned surrounding area, removed PCV Cam Cover, Large Cover, & 2 Small Covers. Road tested, checked for leaks, OK now.
- Advised customer & authorized repair. Drained coolant, removed thermostat & upper radiator hose to remove oil filter assembly & removed drive belt. Installed replacement oil filter assembly & cleaned surrounding areas. Reassembled. Added coolant & road tested, OK now.
- Advised customer & authorized replacement of drive belt, both pullies (grooved & smooth), & tensioner. Road tested, OK now.
- + Perform Vehicle Inspection + Drain Engine Oil & Remove Oil Filter + Refill With Fully Synthetic Motor Oil + Replace Oil Filter + Test, Check, & Correct Coolant & Brake Fluid Levels + Correct Windshield Washer Fluid Level + Check & Correct Power Steering Fluid Level (most cars) + Check For Leaks At Engine, Cooling, Transmission, & Differential Systems + Set & Correct Tire Pressure + Inspect Brake Pads & Rotor Condition + Check Hydraulic Brake Lines For Wear Issues + Check Suspension & Tire Components + Complete Vehicle Road Test & Check For Drivability Issues + Reset FSS Vehicle Service Indicator
- Front Tires @ 32 PSI, Rear Tires @ 39 PSI
Tom S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/20/2023