- + Perform Vehicle Inspection + Drain Engine Oil & Remove Oil Filter + Refill With Fully Synthetic Motor Oil + Replace Oil Filter + Test, Check, & Correct Coolant & Brake Fluid Levels + Correct Windshield Washer Fluid Level + Check & Correct Power Steering Fluid Level (most cars) + Check For Leaks At Engine, Cooling, Transmission, & Differential Systems + Set & Correct Tire Pressure + Inspect Brake Pads & Rotor Condition + Check Hydraulic Brake Lines For Wear Issues + Check Suspension & Tire Components + Complete Vehicle Road Test & Check For Drivability Issues + Reset FSS Vehicle Service Indicator
- Front Tires @ 32 PSI, Rear Tires @ 38 PSI
- Called, advised customer & authorized repair. Removed rear wheels, removed brake calipers from rear spindle & pressed back brake pistons. Removed brake caliper bracket from rear spindle & removed brake rotor. Cleaned hub flange surface & reassembled with new brake pads & rotors. Road tested to perform brake bedding procedure, vehicle now operating as designed.
- Called, advised customer & authorized repair. Removed engine cover, unscrewed housing, removed & replaced engine air filter. Installed housing & cover, cleaned surrounding area & road tested, OK now.
- Advised customer & authorized repair. Completed flush of braking system & renewed with new fluid.
Annie J. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/15/2023